View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmhunter View Post
I wanted to post this clip for all the nay sayers and disbelievers, for whatever it's worth.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...BE4F49652FDB05

Finally I ask, what's more important, a flat shooting rifle, a great scope or the shooter? I say all play an important role.

Another factor that was never mentioned was Trigger Tension. I have my rifle trigger set to Hair, because trigger tension can result in pulled shots. The saying "Touch Off A Shot" comes to mind.

Happy Hunting to all.
Unless that is you taking the shot, your videos are worthless. Leupold, Vortex, Swaro, Zeiss, they all have factory propaganda videos that are very similar.

Describing a trigger using the term "set to Hair" is the dumbest thing I have ever read, which says a lot seeing as how I've read every post you've made in this thread.

Now excuse me if this is rude edmhunter, but your BS is getting pretty old. You've strung it out across multiple threads and it seems I can't learn anything from the fine outdoorsmen and women on this site without tripping over your cow turds. Take a break, enjoy the holidays, and go out a shoot a bit. That's my unsolicited advice.