Thread: The Snare Shop
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by South west trappin RG View Post
Bragadoe is very right. The local suppliers are more money but all of them support trapping in Alberta a lot more than anyone knows about. Most of the people buying from the states are driving a 60 thousand dollar truck down to pick up their snares shipped from the states and thinking they have really done themselves a good thing. Give your head a shake. One or two yappers more than pay for the savings. The only reason there is snaring in southern Alberta is because of the ATA. Have a good day everyone

Nube and others that have a US post box for one reason or another, are able to capture some decent prices on pre-made snares. Certainly their money and their perogative to shop outside the Province/Country. I prefer to buy the components from local suppliers but don't pay for their labour to construct snares, I do it.

Just a couple questions....could you explain what the ATA did for snaring in Southern Alberta and what do you consider the boundaries of "Southern Alberta"? I believe alot of people don't know what the ATA does for trappers.