View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by packhuntr View Post
Res.Guide. U realize that its talk like your doing here in this thread that is not just primarily, but exactly what forms the reasoning behind why the voice of the Ab resident simply cannot and will not be heard with regards to the management of our fish, wildlife and habitat, on any level, hey...
No this is not what what makes up Esrd decisions. They make descions on one aspect and forget about the rest. Then people bitch about it then then Esrd makes a knee jerk reaction to that and drops the ball on everything else. Then you end up with a elk herd which should have never been transplanted to Suffield. Only reason they were transplanted is the guy leading the transplant wanted a prairie hunt in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
Not one moderator to ban this. ???

This is cull hunt and it does not matter if cow is 2 weeks pregnant as at end of September or 5 m pregnant.
If you have problem with this be vegetarian.

This is forum for meat eaters not vegetarians.

Elk population got out of hand at Suffield and SRD is trying to correct this by issuing multiple tags to stop from getting worse.
This creates opportunity for many hunters to divert their harvest from supplemental WT does or others to elk.
If you feel that your zone can't support extra deer tags come and feel your freezer with this management Elk.

I did help my friend to harvest cow in November at Suffield and will help out if any of my friends wins February draw.
So why should I be banned? Am I not aloud to voice my opinion? I never put anybody down nor did I break any forum rules. I am not a vegetarian. I actually just finished making elk sausage and deer jerky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
That is one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum yet.
And that bar is set pretty high.
Not even in that league. Like I said I will do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCLightning View Post
That is what I was afraid of before. Your posts are scary and worrisome. You have no logical basis for anything you have posted on this thread and are quite willing to try to sabotage other hunters and the game managers. Your views are myopic and your attitude selfish.
So what I have a view. None of this would be going on till the farmer went to the media and let all the non hunter press this issue. If it was for 10% of our population nothing would have changed with this hunt or any of the others that went to general archery. Please tell me how I am being selfish cause I think this hunt should happen in a different time of the year and should not have 2 tags. I am not sabotaging any bodies hunt. Esrd does not need my help screwing up on anything. Nice try though.

Last edited by residentguide; 12-28-2014 at 11:17 PM.