View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentguide View Post
No this is not what what makes up Esrd decisions. They make descions on one aspect and forget about the rest. Then people bitch about it then then Esrd makes a knee jerk reaction to that and drops the ball on everything else. Then you end up with a elk herd which should have never been transplanted to Suffield. Only reason they were transplanted is the guy leading the transplant wanted a prairie hunt in the future.

So why should I be banned? Am I not aloud to voice my opinion? I never put anybody down nor did I break any forum rules. I am not a vegetarian. I actually just finished making elk sausage and deer jerky.

Not even in that league. Like I said I will do it.

So what I have a view. None of this would be going on till the farmer went to the media and let all the non hunter press this issue. If it was for 10% of our population nothing would have changed with this hunt or any of the others that went to general archery. Please tell me how I am being selfish cause I think this hunt should happen in a different time of the year and should not have 2 tags. I am not sabotaging any bodies hunt. Esrd does not need my help screwing up on anything. Nice try though.
Goodbye Justin