View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Sad. You two attacking me in PM's. Demanding personal information. Attacking me in threads does not help keep this debate fun and lively. It is disappointing you feel the need to attack me and Wild rather than just ignoring the thread. You two both sharing confidential information from a PM on an open forum shows you both cannot be trusted by others and are skirting the rules.

- Posting private messages anywhere on the forum is against forum rules.

Do us all a favor and be nice. A classic ploy in bullying is when bullying doesn't work for you is to start shouting the other guy is the bully. It is just another attempt by some people to stifle disagreement when they primarily have emotion to fall back on.

Mods. Please note I will not engage these two again. Please don't shut down the thread.
If you have any evidence that forum rules were broken, then bring on the MODS. I doubt you have any evidence, makes you a troll.

Will you apologize for being a troll, I doubt it.

All you do is sit at your key board, stir up trouble, refuse to debate but argue and abuse any one that disagrees with you. Your way is the way of a TROLL.

Your presence on this forum I think is why some people avoid this site.