View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 02:54 PM

For sure what Gramps says. You gotta think, is all you want to do is fish with you and your buddies, do you wanna ski & tube at times. Myself I wanted to buy a Lund last year, but the deciding factor was my wife. She doesnt fish at all, but likes tubing ect. She was not very fond of Lund fishing boats but I was. She really liked to looks and interior of Crestliner. I decided on a Crestliner Superhawk 1800. Love the boat now. Now both of us are happy. It is welded not riveted. What is better, I cant tell you. Riveted may be better in big waters out east but for Alberta I dont see a problem. It has enough room that I can fish mornings, and by daytime if she wants to come, I can turn it into a pretty sporty boat. Has enough storage for all my fishing gear, rods, tackle, ropes for tubing ect. It basically is a personal choice. Look them all over, go to some boat shows if you can, and buy something that you like. Here are a couple photos of my boat. Not the exact boat, just pulled the photos of Crestliner site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 140711_p_t_640x480_image01.jpg (23.1 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg 140712_p_t_640x480_image01.jpg (31.0 KB, 99 views)