View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathewsArcher View Post
yTake it easy John, I don't think I ever said they were anti-hunting. I do think its unfortunate that they chose not not grant hunting related wishes. The timing of the safety policy was very suspect at the time as it was immediately after HSUS and several other liberal anti-hunting organization raised the fuss over the brown bear hunt. I think it was more of a cop out to satisfy the animal-rights groups.

Whether you want to consider them anti hunting or not the fact remains they will not grant hunting related wishes.......

Redneck - if you look at some of the local chapters policies they reference the national policy not to grant hunting related wishes. It does look like several of them are now passing these on to some of the new organizations formed.

BTW I support Make-A-Wish just wish they hadn't bowed to the left!
Thats fine do be it . They oviously have reason's why they dont want to offer hunts . But im sure if little tommy , or suzie wants that to be there dream they would do there damnedst to get them on to what they wanted . I think its a matter of safety more then the fact of Anti hunting .