View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Banned

Talking Boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchcont View Post
would just like to spend the cash once , and get what
i need now , than having to upgrade in a few years.

what is the service availability on the big Lunds
and Warriors ?

am thinking of 250 - 300 hp 4 str. , also what
dealers can repair these and parts avail.?

am hoping to get a good ride for around 60k ?
If you are looking at spending 60k you should be able to get just about any boat you like. Although I don`t own a fiberglass boat (my next one will be a ranger) if you are looking at spending 60k I would definitly go with a glass boat. Although you need a bit more power to get the same speed out of a glass boat the stability on the water is worth it IMO. In my experience (observation only) for boats in that price range and power the Trackers are probably the fastest boats on the water. I like the boat layout of the Rangers the best and they seem really smooth running, even in rough water. The boat show is only about a month away in Edmonton so you will get to look at them all first hand and decide for yourself. As far a service goes I have never used the Lund or Warrior service centres in Edmonton so I cant commment on them, but I have used the Ranger dealers service centre and my experience so far has been excellent. In the price range you listed there are lots of awesome boats out there, your biggest problem is going to be trying to decide which one is the best for you!!!