View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 09:03 PM

Smile

Ok Omega I can commit to the 28th. But I also have a catch. I will need help to drag my sled out to the fishing site and back. I have had major surgery last May on my knee and will be able to walk out to the fishing location. But won't be able to drag my sled the whole way. We can use my power auger, tent and chairs and anchors to hold it all down. I don't want you to drag the gear the enitre way there and back. I will drag it as far as I possibly can. If you can help out then we can both drag it out there without any problem. It is a bit of a hoof to get out to good water.

I will also drive. So you can let me know and I will come by with my truck and pick you up, and drop you off at the end of the day in Banff.

As for the smokies. Cook them the night before on the BBQ. Leave the BBQ back at the condo. Then we can eat them cold. I'm sure they will be just fine when were out on the ice.

I'm sure there will be others that will be wanting to join us. We've gone out there with a crew before and it's always a good day.