View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 12:28 AM

If I owned huntable land ...Hunters asking at choretime, mealtime, harvest time, planting time and the day before the season opens I would tell them to come ask me the following summer for next season. haha (even if they are locals)

It might be a good idea for landowners to draw up a document stating rules and privileges of using their land. Signed by the landowner and the hunter. One copy each. The document should have the hunters hunting licence number, address and WIN card number recorded too. This might seem like alot but in reality you don't know how competent or responsible anyone might or might not be. Kids or not too.

And hunters should have a document they could offer the landowner that has the hunters pledge to the landowners rules of land usage and the hunters particulars.

And if a hunter offers a landowner their help anytime... "Landowners...take up the hunters offer of help anytime." Especially around opening day. hehe
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets

Last edited by Red Bullets; 01-30-2015 at 12:33 AM.