View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
I must disagree edmhunter, charts and ballistic calculations are very meaningful. However, in the spirit of good sportsmanship and matter of gentleman I do agree on your means of settling this.

Therefore, I can provide Rman with a range only 5 minutes from my house out to 500 yards and a very good back stop. I can provide my chrono and if mine isn't suitable, then he is welcome to use his. I will also provide my long range Bullseye camera which records each and every shot in consecutive order. He can pick a nice sunny and windless day. He should bring his witnesses, I can also provide a couple more. Video of him shooting and video record on target. If he replicates not only the muzzle velocity of 2100ish FPS stated for 255 gr projectile and somewhat of a similar target to that which was previously provided, I will gladly offer public apology for my doubtfulness.
The typical round up the posse and meet me at the bike rack after school response from you.

Send me your home address, and I'll swing by and pick you up with my crew, and we'll go to my range and shoot...

R.