View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonkop View Post
Yeah for ice fishing I would say it isn't a complete replacement for a Flasher unit, but it is a nice supplement. I often take the auger and go for a walk all over the lake fishing in search of fish. Carrying my Marcum, auger, scoop and a couple fishing rods gives me a pretty sore arm. With this device it just fits in my pocket and lightens my load a bunch! So I know it is tough to have more toys sometimes, but there is a benefit to have a small unit. That was the major bonus for me in the winter.

But I can't wait to fish it more in open water from the shore in lakes and rivers. Since I know nothing about river salmon fishing I'm sure it will help me find the deeper water and help me decide leader length for float fishing a run and as well where in that run the fish are stacked up. If it works you'll be seeing me haul in some silver fish this summer! Can't wait.
Hope it works for you Brandon, cant wait for the videos...I think deeper should pay you some royalties on the sales. Im sure many people like myself would have never known they existed, until watching your video and wondering what that big black bobber looking thing was you were dropping in the hole!
#1 win the lottery (so I could fish everyday)
#2 & 3 still thinking.....