View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 06:39 PM

Hi I have a mosberg 500, remington 870 Express Super Mag, and a Bennelli Super Nova. I would go for a 3.5inch if your shooting late season geese and use 3.5inch Rem Supersonic etc. I have wasted alot of time and mony on cheap kent loads etc. Back to the guns the mossbergs and the remington I have had no problems with at all, the remington has had lots of use and it was secondhand when I bought it, the paint is just starting to wearout in places (camo model) but again it has had alot of hard use, great gun. The bennelli I bought brand new and have had problems with it, 2 3/4 and 3in work fine but when I have used 3.5in BBs it has jambed up, both times when hunting (the gun nearly got chucked in the lake the first time this happened I could not free the round from the chamber and I diden't have another gun with me) I wasen't happy. The next time hunting it happened again it was ok shooting ducks with 3in but as soon as I put in 3.5inch in it for geese it jambed again, but this time I had my remington with me. Its been back to bennelli and I haven't tried it since (going to sell it), also the bennelli is very heavy compared to the remington.