View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 09:17 PM

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creighton View Post
Another great video Mr. fishing doctor! I am subscribed to your YouTube channel and I enjoy all your videos. Can you tell me what kind of camera and camera mount you use for your canoe? I assume its a form of a go pro. Thanks!
So I just use the Gopro clamp that has the fully adjustable arm and can grab the side of the boat or rail in the canoe. They're around 40 to 50 bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bullets View Post
Brandonkop.. I have watched your videos and like that you share your experiences. Nice trout.

The one thing I don't like is that you are not wearing a PFD in a canoe. Not a good example of responsible boating. It may be a small private pond but I bet that water is deep enough and cold enough to drown in.

Sorry you're right I'm not the greatest example when it comes to life jackets on boats. I've been wearing one now especially when I'm out with the kids. Everything was still packed away in boxes we just moved in the day before... I was a little excited!

It doesn't take much water to drown in and temperature can be a factor. Although I'm confident I don't have to worry about drowning in this pond. Actually I'm not worried about drowning on any still water lake for that matter. So be forewarned my videos are just my fishing adventures, just the real me... not a production and no pretending. While at times good for fishing information I agree these are not videos on boat safety.

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures