View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
Listen. I've worked with public companies for most of my career. These companies do what they are tasked to do and that is look out for shareholders first and foremost. Fair enough but they have no loyalty to AB. They don't get to where they are because the are stupid or poor negotiators and game players. If you are an AB'er and care about the future of AB you would do well to keep that in mind when weighing pros and cons. Oil will not be around forever. What legacy do you want?
Legacy?

Well the legacy of the NDP has consistently been; turning the populace into sheep, big government and mediocre - at best - economic performance, primarily because they create burdensome hostile economic climates,

Every company looks after their own interests first, always have and always will, for the foreseeable future oil is still our best bet,

If you are saying the NDP is going to magically diversify our economy with all kinds of economic magic (and especially green initiatives) I think we have seen that show before - can you say 'Obama'?