View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Hmm...talked to a RCMP officer a while back asking him about setting something in your house so if a thief breaks in it's game over....he said its fine. Treestands are completely different. So because its on public land makes it ok for guys to enter it? Great! I can jump on the roof of your pickup or sleep in the box of it if its parked on the street? Its on public property why not!? I dont care if its illegal or not thats what I would do, and any smart judge would not lay it on you if the guy clearly broke into your property, disregarding the very clear signage.
Dude lol, how old are you again ??? it is not illegal to set up a trap to kill a human being ??? are you crazy ? , you and your RCMP wanna be - kid kindergarden friend gotta stop watching adult action movies and go to bed early watching Diego or Dora instead of RAMBO ,

I can understand your frustration but the best choice and most legal would be what BBJ suggested, a fricken loud alarm system, I bet the money that it would work like a charm.

Cheers