View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ View Post
Why wait? There's always the general season. I'm a little confused here, you already have a season BUT you don't want to use it. If you're really serious about this crossbow thing, start hunting in the general season? Don't tell me you can't compete with the other guys cause your weapon is only good for 100 yds instead of 300. I regularly hunt with an ML in the general season and have on occassion used my bow. The only obstacle to you using your crossbow in a season that ALREADY exists is YOU and NO ONE ELSE.

Its not for me....its for the people i want to take with me while bowhunting. So i would buy one. I'd probably call the odd coyote in with it during the off season too.

No reason it shouldn't be allowed where it fits. Taking it in the general season? Huh, i'll just lend the people coming with me one of my other guns. Only have one bow though and seeing as how they are custom fit its kinda hard to do the same in archery seasons eh? That is until they let in the crossbow....then i'll have a variety of hunting partners through all the seasons!