View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
So many highlights for me. Face to face and discussions with nice folks the likes of the Cat, Wolf 308, fish_eo, roebag and his boy, opalsasquatch, rugersingle, and many others. Sorry if I missed other AO members. Many heartfelt thanks to Dick284 and family, duceman, rugersingle, Paul for the BBQ machine, and so many others who make this event a success especially the wives and ladies that support this with hard work and understanding our addictions. Many thanks to my dear friends Hotpaw and Backwoods Runner who are there in the background to let me shoot countless rounds thru their pistols and lend an ear when needed. I have a saying. If you come to this shoot.....you'll be back.

AND, let's not forget to congratulate tchardy. Congrats buddy and you have two of the cutest and most well behaved little girls ever.
Thanks git. We work hard on those girls and they have this guy wrapped around their fingers.
I learned what needs work for next year. For the most part it was my concentration near the end of the day that was going away quick. I did not expect to leave with anything so that was all a pleasant surprise. The buckle looks good on my wall and I am already thinking about next year.

I'm happy to have met everyone, I had a riot, and not just on the range.