View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 08:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCustom View Post
I'm not perfect by any stretch, but I can proudly say that everytime I throw a hook on, I always drag my finger on it before it goes in the water. Only been checked on once with no hassels. Feels good to be sure that I'm always legal.
Now if the fish would just bite the lures.......

I agree with JohnnyCustom. I use mostly artificial lures, we all know they come with crappy hooks, so Gamakatsu Barbless Treble comes in place of the old one. It's barbless, way stronger then any soft bronze treble or black nickel, and sharp beyond belief. There is also nothing wrong with pinching the barbed hooks, but black nickel ones tend to break at the tip, almost like glass.

BTW No barb regulation has been out for a while now, I don't think there should be any questions when issuing tickets. If you're going out on the water then go prepared. No one here can say they forgot to pinch the barb when we all know it has to be done, EVERY TIME you put on a new hook.

Good thing some of you got away with it, and I understand the "rush of the moment" while fishing, but we're all adults, and hopefully we're responsible ones at that.

Last edited by jeprli; 03-27-2009 at 08:14 AM.