View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Adventurer View Post
Love this one! Just because I don't feel the need to follow the click of your or anyone else's opinion that makes me a troll ? This is a political thread is it not ? Rest assured there is no hurt feelings here as I think your comments are idiotic as well and your walking in the dark trying to make sense of something you have no rational clue about or is a mere guess on what you think.

It's funny how one second people can say I CAN get a gun in a bag any where any time I choose and then say well...I think I know where I can get a black-market firearm. Is it really so naive when some say they think they can obtain and CAN obtain black-market firearms when really they are just talking out their behinds on a real life situation that is a mere guess on what they think?

I mean if you say you can get one that tells some people you shouldn't own them because you have criminal contacts and somewhat puts you in the same line up as the criminal. I can deal with others opinions, if some can't deal with mine don't read them..simple isn't it. Is this a simple debate or is it a place to wine because people don't agree with your views, that's what makes a debate interesting and makes the winers who can't deal with others views look silly. I swear some of you just lay on the floor, kick and scream like a child when someone doesn't agree with your views, it's hilarious in a way.
That is beyond outrageous in so many ways. So basically what you are saying is that if a law abiding citizen who is squeaky clean like me, happens to know someone that is a little shady that it automatically makes me just like them simply by association? What if it isn't someone you happen to know and that someone is a family member who went down the wrong path? Should that citizen be prevented from owning firearms because they have a sleveen in the family?

I think I'll side with AO's resident firearms expert cat as opposed to someone who in my opinion does nothing on here but stir the pot.