View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim summit View Post
Lookin good, Nube. Hows the new cabin?
Thanks Larry for the advise. I think I will try that and see how it goes. I may have to not have so much of a platform as well so they fall off.

Jim the Cabin is awesome. It holds heat real well. Only issue is I need some siding. When it rains a lot the floor in the corners and some of the sides gets wet from moisture soaking through the sides. I just need to get some siding and I think I will just get some metal siding and run it down below the base of the cabin. I also have to put a roof over the porch and a shed as well. Still lots to do. It is functional for now. So far no issues with people either. My local Fish cop has been by a few times I believe. He left me a note on one of my marten with his card on it. Nice to know he patrols in the area. Wish I had more time to spend out there but it will come once my kids get a bit older. I am glad to be able to use the line as much as I can and I will say at least it is getting trapped and used.

I found some Otter tracks I need to set on next time I am up!! Glad to see I still have one running around.