View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 08:54 AM

Default Vortex

My first hunting rifle was handed down and came topped with a scopechief IV. It worked, until the day it got bent. Not sure how it happened but the scope was peckered and time for a new one. I picked up the diamond back series for my 7mm. I love it, the only thing its missing is the parallax adjustment. The low light visibility is great. I was happy with that scope. I bought a pair of diamond back binos. Great binos too, the low light with them is incredible. To dark to see with the naked eye, yet these binos allow hundreds of yards of view. So came the time to buy a smaller caliber rifle. Its topped with a vortex aswell. The crossfire, Excellent. I have yet to have issues. Im hoping to retire the ol Shultz&Larsen this summer and build a rifle. It will be topped with a viper, the diamondback will be going on the .243 and the crossfire will be going on the .22 then that bushnell is going straight to the garbage can lol.

Iv mostly owned bushnell products in the past, Figured it was time to join the real world and here I am. All my friends have atleast one vortex product. 4 of us have the same binos actually. For the $$ you cant go wrong