View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 11:50 PM
AO Sponsor

Time will tell with the halibut Marty...key is to pressure our fisheries minister to give the rec sector more than 15%. With 20% we could have it with two fish any size.

Fishing last few days has been deadly for TYEES! 5 Tyees in two days on my boat alone, up to 37lbs. We are now at 46 Tyees with us this year...pretty unreal. Catching and releasing 24lb Chinook today and three double headers on my boat alone including a 29lb and 35lb double. I always say about Aug 8 till end of season is such a great time to come target BIG Chinook. This year is no different. It's not non stop action but consistent with on average a bite every 15-25min (although double headers like today happen too!). Great time for groups of two or three to come and you'll definitely fight a Tyee...just about whether or not you land it...but you'll have a chance, and hard to find anywhere else you'll have a better chance and as much action. Plus nice Coho (up to 14lbs today).

Throw me a PM or email us if you have any questions about a trip next year, booking up at a record rate!

37 LB Tyee

Double Header 35 LBS & 29 LBS

Today's Catch; Limits for Everyone...Guests Even Insisted Guides Catch Theirs!

Just Landed a Double

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast