View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
For example related to mandatory reporting, You can actually get a ticket for not submitting heads of deer in CWD zones (certain zones its mandatory) dishonesty will always exist because I would bet not everyone bothers with this. Any data where you rely on the populace to participate is going to have erroneous entries, but I guess many look at it and say some is better than none....or is it?

LC
I guess being an honest person myself maybe I give people too much benefit of the doubt. That could be a fault or perhaps I'm right. It's really hard to say. However I'm sure there's a mandatory game harvest surveys in other jurisdictions. I'd be curious to see how those are working… It seems like in the day of technology that we have now that game harvest survey that is mandatory for four EVERYONE shouldn't be hard to produce.
I would be curious to hear from some first nations that are on this board. Would you champion conservation in this province? I'm sure there's enough first nation demographic on here to chime in…

Last edited by wildwoods; 10-27-2016 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Clarity