View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Stop twisting things around to fit your agenda, Kris. You are bastardizing two completely different types of tags. It is wrong to say that crossbows/muzzle loaders/shotguns are included for the Antlerless Deer (WMUs 212 & 248), because they aren't. Crossbows/muzzle loaders/shotguns are legal to use with a Strathcona tag and if you hunt that portion of wmu 248 with a Antlerless Deer (WMUs 212 & 248) tag and using one of those things you are hunting illegally.

Strathcona White-tailed Deer $18.70

Antlerless Deer (WMUs 212 & 248) $10.70

You are quick to point out the opportunities for crossbows but completely ignore or twist around the extra opportunities for bows if it doesn't fit with your agenda. I find that mildly amusing.

Well?
Dave try to keep up man...I find you wholeheartedly amusing

Nothing has been twisted...pointing out factual opportunities, that a 248 bowzone has SOME crossbow inclusion, in certain counties....sorry you have to drive to the other side of town to get in on the fun.

When talking about spit draws...not talking bowzone, because none of those deer tags are on draw. BUT there is moose both antlered and Antlerless where you can use a CROSSBOW (Oct 25-Dec 7) if you choose.

When talking about crossbow season inclusion...talking about part of the bowzone, you dig? Which allows for the harvest of 3 WT deer 1 which may be antlered....using are you following? Muzzle loader/CROSSBOW/shot gun/ or archery tackle. October 25-Dec7th.

Oh not to mention nearly the entire province is open right now for crossbow, have seen a couple great pics from crossbow loyalists but not as many as I had hoped.

You are quick to point out what you don't have while full ignoring what opportunities for crossbows you do have! Don't you have a permit anyhow to use them during archery season?

You are focusing on inclusion in the bowzone...of which there already partially is, I am focused on the discussion about inclusion in the ARCHERY ONLY SEASON, province wide.

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 11-25-2016 at 04:56 PM.