View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
I think you missed the point of my post.

In my honest opinion there is a lot of comment on AO that is mean spirited. It was not my intent to be that way.

You said;

So how do I support you and in what context? Are you talking about your hunting activity or your film making activity?
From your post I gather that you are talking about your films.

So how do I support your films? Now here is where I may have misunderstood you. See the only way that comes to my mind is to watch your videos and to not complain about the ads or the production quality.

As I pointed out, I have never commented about you films or any other of that nature, here, or anywhere on the web.

So that leaves me with watching your films and I'm saying to you, why should I do that.

Honestly I don't get where you are coming from. You say I was condescending. How so?

How do I say to you, the customer is always right, even when they are being mean spirited.

Because, bottom line, if they like my product they will buy it and not complain.
If they complain then I need to figure out why.

As I said, I know nothing about your product and I don't think I have ever commented about it here or elsewhere.

But I am a business man and I know that no matter what my customers say or do, it is in my best interests to listen and learn.
If my product isn't selling or is getting a lot of negative comment it's up to me to do something about it.

Maybe I'm wrong about that, but it is how I operate my business and it works for me.

I offer that not as criticism or as negative comment but as something to consider and if you think it doesn't make sense to you it won't hurt my feelings at all if you ignore what I say.

But I'll admit it would make me very happy if you would find something worth considering in my comment and then use that to increase your films popularity.

To me, that is support.
My bad keg. Made the mistake of logging into AO before my morning coffee, after waking up on the wrong side of the bed, while having my kids pee in my cheerios :P

Apologies. Re-read, and yep I took it incorrectly. Cheers to you sir. Ill own it.