Thread: Home Schooling?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 01:14 PM

I seen lots of grate resultz frum home skooling, and I are one of them! Befour, I cud knot even spell Powur Enginier, and now I are one!

Kidding, my oldest kids were home schooled for the first couple of years, and then we realized my wife couldn't deal with educating 4 or 5 children at different levels, and raise them, and keep a home, while I worked to support them. So off they went to school, and then post secondary, and they are all doing remarkably well.

We have friends and family who have had good results with home schooling, and I have seen dismal failures as well (mostly kids who got more instruction in Noah building an Ark and Lot's wife turning to salt, then in math)....it really depends on how much effort and ability/qualifications the parents have. Socializing is another matter entirely. Results and mileage vary as in every other area of life.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone