View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
Of course they wouldn't issue a Wilderness carry permit without allowing you to shoot it, that's what I was referring to in reply to 700-223 who basically asked if it was legal to discharge a firearm on a trapline if you had a wilderness carry permit. Wilderness carry allows the holder to be exempt from the regulations that require restricted firearms to only be legally fired at an approved range. Again you take it out of context and twist it around to try to suit the agenda your trying to push.
No, that wasn't what I asked. I asked if anyone had a copy of the specific regulation referring to carry permits for trapline use. I know, everyone knows, that you can use it for protection or dispatch animals caught in a trap. That is the whole point. My question was whether or not anyone has a copy of the specific regulations with regards to wilderness carry permits. How does the wording compare? Does it specifically say that they are allowed to discharge firearms when regular RPAL holders cannot? Is it explicit approval for discharge for wilderness carry or implicit (i.e. Says they can discharge their firearm away from the range or simply does not say they can't).