Thread: Pine coulee
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 01:49 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshotz View Post
As soon as you hit Stavely, turn west onto highway 427. Follow the boat launch signs, its very easy. You have to make a left (south) from highway 427 in about a km (maybe less) after you go over the bridge at Pine Coulee. The boat launch signs are well marked and it's all paved until you get to the road to Pine Coulee.

Boat launch looks decent enough but I don't have a boat so can't help you on that.
Hi All Fellow FisherPeoples.. I am new to this forum.. i have been reading this forum for some time and finallly decided to log on.
I live in Nanton AB so am close to Stavely, moved here last year from Edmonton due to i had a stroke and a quad-bypass, ( family here).
i have been to Chain Lakes a few times, always caught my limit and then some L). useing #12 single hooks and Berkly Power Bait FL Red corn works wel to, worms,.. not so hot...
i have heard of pine Coule some.. and altho i have moved here, i have yet to go to pine Coulie.. i am going at end of this month.. i saw the post by BIGBADJOHN,.. and i will prob be at that dock in his pic's.. ( i only shore fish, no boat).. i am very friendly and love to talk to other fisherpersons.
hope some one from here will be there
I spin cast and i am looking for a fishing partner as it is very lonley fishing alone )) I am on ASIH, so $ is tight most times,. but, on the other hand, it leaves a lot of time for fishing,...
PS the ra=oad west at Stavley is 527 not 427 , sorry to slingshotz there
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/main.adp?countrycode=CA

So.. with that, i will say by for now..
Tight Lines Yaall
RedHeadedFisherman