View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THERICARDO View Post
I was polite in my response and added a ? bc I wasn't 100% sure but have seen many a fly fisherman use flies imitating them. Of course you get defensive and respond like a child.

Maybe its good you have run out of points bc many don't seem to make that much sense.
Yes, I may have been overly critical in my responce, but I was getting tired and cranky. I started this thread to simply find out about the situation at a popular local pond, and try and get some info. for myself and for other anglers. Instead some of the ussual complainers come out from under their keyboards to twist things up and instigate an argument. The "killing me" remark was really just exhasperation. Don't take it personally.
At least some more people now know that Sticklebacks can be a real problem, so thats something.
As for point's remark, that pertained to something totally different relating to this thread. Lets just say that even winning a battle can take a "toll", and leave it at that. lol I'd be better off if I could type faster.