View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
What do you believe in? And what is a piece of conclusive evidence you use to support your belief?

I believe the fact that geneticists have proven that rarely, if ever, does a mutation provide new or useful information. Given this fact, it is mathematically impossible to have the life we do today in the timeframe proposed.

In addition, nobody has explained what cause the Big Bang, where the matter was prior, so on and so forth. There are numerous theories but nothing has been proven.

In short, one needs more faith to believe in evolution than to believe in creation.

Earth is only 6000 years old. Climate change is obviously a hoax based on that fact, as there was no climate past that date. Carbon dating is just dumb. Half-life of isotopes is completey made up of unicorn dreams. Nothing to to back
that up.

As far as your statements, do you have a source you can share as to where you got it from? Because as a student of genetics in University for 4 years, I know it will not be credible.... but feel free to prove me wrong...

Last edited by bloopbloob; 06-09-2017 at 10:54 PM.