View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alta270 View Post
So people were asking for proof of evolution that one can actually see.

I posted this video:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...action/499136/

One person, one who already understands evolution, commented on it. The creationists who asked for such an example? Crickets. Nothing but crickets.

Perhaps the reality is that one a person has faith in a philosophy, no matter what evidence, and no matter how conclusive that evidence is, they will stick with their faith. As one bible literalist once said, "If the bible tell me 2+2=5, then I would believe it.".

In fact, it seems that the more evidence one provides, the more rationality that is injected into the conversation, the more those of faith tend to dig in.

Everyone else is playing nice and you word this in a dismissive fashion, why the need to attack those who don't see things the same way?

Once again creation and Christianity are not tied to the hip, one can NOT BE RELIGIOUS AT ALL and still believe in creation.

How do you feel about OTHER RELIGIONS take on creation vs evolution? Why the focus on the one religion that you single out and talk down about so freely?

Are creation or evolution on their own the only two possible answers? or like most things does the truth reside somewhere in the middle?

Anyway here is a fish i caught on Tuesday, i don't care if it was created or if it evolved, it was magnificent either way!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1084.jpg (24.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1072.jpg (27.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1074.jpg (30.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1075.jpg (26.9 KB, 16 views)