Thread: Champ is back
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Jon Jones tested positive for banned substances. Almost every single time an athlete gets caught testing positive for a banned substance they make up a story about another "unrelated" use of the same drug to protect their "good name".

I'm not 100% here - but here's how I heard it explained - which makes sense .....

Some banned substances are contained in things like sudafed which has an antihistamine that allows more 02 to reach muscles (giving you better endurance in an event) - the same way a "peter popper" brings more blood into muscles, boost testosterone levels, so they can become stronger and build bigger muscles kinda thing.

Hey, I had a cold ......... or couldn't get it up ......... just another excuse. Of course Jon said that.

Look at photos of him after his last fight, and his muscle mass when he tested positive for a "peter popper" versus now and try telling me with a straight face a 30 year old guy needs a peter popper ..... really? He push a couple of cycles of roids to enhance his performance.
Haha! I get it.