View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
You guys aren't looking at the big picture. I have no interest in catching another jack laketrout brookie rainbow or walleye. Perch and white do nothing for me. When I say slough I mean any body of fresh water. I am saying i need to go fish Mexico. Hawaii. Peru. Panama.
Nobody else here is booked on saltwater fishing?
I want to hear some rooster stories. Sailfish and giant tuna pictures are a must. Toothy baracuda, giant trevaly, quick bonefish.
I know a lot of people in here have fished exotic places, looking for fascinating saltwater adventures, not 'on the nsr by Alcurve'.
I have fished prairies like I said for 40+ years, this salt deal is fairly new to me and i like it.
No one can dispute what saltwater has to offer - variety galore and every type of fishing. What I'm saying is that all that is frickin awesome and there is a life time in that alone....but overlooking what you have at home and changing that up and enjoying the hell out of it...sounds to like the bigger picture is eluding you. That or you really do need to move to the salt so you can do your stuff year round.