View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Oh cry me a river.

They really want to make things safer?
Start tagging points on photo radar.
Start upping the requirements for a person to get a automotive license.

Drive around Alberta enough, one comes to realize that most don't know the rules of the road. Asking for common sense or courtesy is just too much. I've done more damage to my cars avoiding accidents.

OMG! I have to merge? Let me slow down... I've driven all across Canada, every major center. Edmonton is the only city in the country where a traffic jam is caused by nothing. People can't drive, they can't navigate a vehicle on a clear day - snow is coming, wait for it.

Smile and wave as you go under the 98th street overpass on Whitemud, almost a permanent position. Fellow in the back seat of a truck with a camera on a tripod.

Does my heart good when citizens are willing to stand behind a photo radar buggy warning drivers.
last night i drove on deerfoot and people were stopping because there was a construction sign that said there was road work being done from 11pm to 5am. it was 4pm. once we got past the sign everything sped back up.

or when theres an accident on the other side of the road, separated by a median and traffic comes to a crawl. drives me insane.

i wish cops would enforce the rules of the road better. my biggest peeve is people stopping on a free flow lane. i usually lay on the horn until they start moving.