View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
Cultivating today and as it started getting dark I saw a couple sets of lights pull into my field, didn't think much of it as its a busy road, lots of oil traffic and utility lines getting replaced right out front. Figured somebody was parking for a safety meeting. Then I see more lights and trucks leaving. Including mine.

Normally I park much further into the field but I was burning straw and low spots and I didn't want to stink it up so I left it at the entrance.

This was about 3 miles west of Blackfalds on township road 40-0 if anyone sees it (yes, I'm grasping at straws but I had a lot of paperwork in the truck I shouldn't have). 2015 F-350 with the lower valance missing below the bumper.

Thanks
Did you see the youtube where the guy shows how easy it is to steal a locked Ford truck? It took him 43 seconds to drive away with it. with just a flat screwdriver and using it as the ignition key. Nothing was smashed or wrecked. Not going to mention the details for obvious reasons. Sorry about your loss.