View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
Cultivating today and as it started getting dark I saw a couple sets of lights pull into my field, didn't think much of it as its a busy road, lots of oil traffic and utility lines getting replaced right out front. Figured somebody was parking for a safety meeting. Then I see more lights and trucks leaving. Including mine.

Normally I park much further into the field but I was burning straw and low spots and I didn't want to stink it up so I left it at the entrance.

This was about 3 miles west of Blackfalds on township road 40-0 if anyone sees it (yes, I'm grasping at straws but I had a lot of paperwork in the truck I shouldn't have). 2015 F-350 with the lower valance missing below the bumper.

Thanks
This year has being bad all around the Red Deer area. Last week a friend had the exact same thing happen to him. Watched his truck drive away while he was cultivating. This was west of Penhold 10 miles or so. The thieves seem to be targeting vehicles in these situations. Not like it used to be where you could leave the keys in the truck and it would be there when you returned.

Haven’t heard anything about the whereabouts of his truck. I wish you luck in getting yours back in good conditions.

DR