View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
Sounds like you do have your own fanboy. And hes an angry one.

Never seen a stitch of Jeff's videos. Never hunted with him either. I do know people that helped him and i do know they worked hard at it.

You've showing off a level of class that should be reserved for $10 champagne rooms.

Im getting a kick out of the irony in your self glorifying posts as well. Mocking someone for videoing and sharing hunts because some how this is egotistical, then making sure you drop how hard and fast you can run.

Yay you.
So he says all that crap about child abuse and trauma and calls me every thing under the sun but I lack class? Why? Cause i questioned his BS story?

So running a 10k in 1 hr is bragging? Maybe you need to come out of the champagne room (insert mom or sister joke here) and go for a jog. 10k in an hour sucks. Im a pretty slow runner.

I wasn't mocking him for taping his hunts. At first i wasnt mocking him at all. i just pointed out that his story was BS and that I didnt think it was right that everyone seemed appalled that some would keep the head but not many said anything about the poor shooting and retrievel in the first place. After he spewed all his verbal diarea I did mock him a bit.
I was mocking him for spending too much time worrying about the camera angle and not enough time lining up the shot. I was mocking him for saying he looked for a week in Sept and never saw birds. I was mocking him for trying to impress everyone with his 76km stuff after saying he looked for a week. And now Im mocking you for not being able to think for yourself or being able to divide 76km by 7 and for attempting some kind of pathetic "I know people" name dropping routine. But hey man, jump on the dogpile, always room for one more.

But thats enough on this topic. i wont convince you that gut shooting a deer is a bad thing and you wont convince me that the guy looked as hard as he says he did and didnt see birds. It all worked out. He got his horns. Hes happy. You got to come to his defense. Your happy. I dont know either one of you personally or socially. Im happy.

Yay all of us.