View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
nope..... you're wrong.

We need to treat the third-4th line as 'your lucky to be here' lines. Guys are too comfy.

We need LOOCH to do a Messier in the locker.... put up or GTFO.... take a couple lazy rich boys 'for a canoe ride'...

... I thought we got rid of the cancer with Ebbs....... I was wrong

Throw big dollars at guys these days... and you see their real heart quickly.

damn shame.

Cass is skatin around doing zip most of the time. So is Cagullia, Schleppy, that third string Finn that coach likes so much.
There's NO desperation. Its playoff time.

Nuge has bought in, Looch is playing well.... McJesus cant do it all.

Our solution needs to be another forward..... activating 'the D' (none of which have any offensive instinct... kinda like using a cow for riding instead of a horse..... it'll work but...) is NOT a solution to the very pressing problem.

we

need

one

forward.

It'll come from Montreal..... or mebbe Arizona....
I dont think Lucic can really talk too much when it comes to reading his teamates the riot act. He needs to lead by example and start playing like the Lucic Edmonton thought they were getting. This guy was an absolute monster and game changer back in the day. He is a mere shell of his former self since putting on the Oiler jersey. Maybe that one year stint in LA softened him...