View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
My neighbor who own 2 quarters kitty corner to my place got broken into last night. Guns, bullets, generators, brand new husqvarna chainsaw, compressor, nail gun, and that's just some of the stuff he mentioned over the phone to me, he hadn't taken inventory of everything, that's just what he noticed.

Cops said it's the same guys over and over again. They catch them, throw them in jail, then by the time the court case comes up it's time served and they're off again.
Tiny bit off topic and do not want to derail you Kurt, but I hope if he does not have photographic memory he has a video or pics of his belongings. Every year or so, or after major purchases I walk the house and shop, get proof of everything I own just for that case.
In my tool boxes alone I could not recall everything and that could mean several thousand dollars I won't get back.
I used to back up everything to photobucket, now have to do it elsewhere I guess. I use postimage but a guy could email them to himself, hide a usb stick in the shop and house, wherever for several backup.
Sorry about your neighbor, that's rough.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....