View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostguy6 View Post
Now than Len Thompson has dropped their online prices it is cheaper to buy directly from them if you can wait the few days for delivery. Personally I try to avoid Walmart and Crappy Tire as much as possible. The only time I buy tackle from Walmart is in the winter when they have much of the summer tackle in the clearance bins, but even then most of it is junk. It has been close to 3 years since I have set foot in a Crappy Tire but at that time they were the most expensive when it came to tackle. The local stores don't carry fresh bait. Their rod and reel selection was poor at best. This means I'm either shopping at the Fishin Hole or Cabela's. In this case neither carried the hooks I was looking for.
Interesting!!!

I find Cebellas good because they have an amazing selection of all sorts of fishing stuff.

I like walmart because it's so convenient, since I go once in a while anyways, and they have cheap prices for spoons and stuff even if there is no sale. Also sometimes they have great sales too.

Canadian Tire has some fire sales sometimes. I bought 3 rods, that had a combined retail over 500 dollars for only 150 bucks. Also, sometimes they have assorted rapalas for 2 dollars each!!!! Other than that, its very expensive.

I really like TFH but I rarely go since high prices and small selection. The only time I really buy a lot of stuff is the summer sale.