View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yada View Post
Interesting!!!

I find Cebellas good because they have an amazing selection of all sorts of fishing stuff.

I like walmart because it's so convenient, since I go once in a while anyways, and they have cheap prices for spoons and stuff even if there is no sale. Also sometimes they have great sales too.

Canadian Tire has some fire sales sometimes. I bought 3 rods, that had a combined retail over 500 dollars for only 150 bucks. Also, sometimes they have assorted rapalas for 2 dollars each!!!! Other than that, its very expensive.

I really like TFH but I rarely go since high prices and small selection. The only time I really buy a lot of stuff is the summer sale.

I actually stopped by Walmart and Crappy Tire today.

Walmart's selection was pathetic on all fishing products. Mostly southbend, and Lucky Strike. The fishing sections has been downsized by half since the last time I was there. A few Len Thompsons in stock not a single slot was full, prices $0.40 -$1.00 more than buying direct for the website.

Crappy Tire's selection was much better, 3 entire rows related to fishing. Decent selection of tackle. Most of the rods were poor to medium quality at best. Len Thomspons were $1.00 - $2.50 more than the website.

"The problem was this little thing called the government and laws."