View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Parsons View Post
Go to shop and buy gun, pick up extra ammo, get tags, stop at store to buy food and gas.

Drive out West with camping gear in truck. Set up camp, relax part of the day,,, then go scouting with intentions of putting something on the ground,,, or at least seeing something that adds to the joy of good times.

Say hello to those you meet, share in the good stuff, hual critter to camp, hang and prep,,, then repeat the same thing the next day/ days.

Enjoy the rifle you have, remember the awesome stuff it provides, the memory is golden so long as your doing the best you can.

The big bon-fire at night gives us the time to reflect on the days challanges as we address them wizer for the next outting.

Change this, leave that alone, a tweek here and a dab there. Bring or call a friend to join in,,, they can tag along, do their own thing,,, or hang out at camp to burn all the wood. Ha.

The ever changing plan of winging it. A plan with no plan,,, kinda like the gun we own. Oh well,,, dosen't really matter since the kill shot would only be 35 feet to 100 yards plus in the thick trees.

Did you know that its much warmer in the forest then in the open.

The best hunting stories remain in the forests that tell no lies,,, this is good in most cases. Ha.

Yuppers,,, the season with the old out dated cannon is just as fun as the shinny one I left at home.
The tack driver will come in handy once hunting season raps up.

Nothing more fun than dreaming about shooting pin-holes at a later date if it doesn't work out in the Harvesting category. Ha

Dam tough getting those shots off with out the bench rest or Remple bypods,,, at least I remembered to bring the shooting sticks this time,,, oh,,, oh,,, wait,,,, where the 4@!! is my skinning Kn.... Whoooo,,, found it.

Nothing worse than forget the skinner blade.

I wounder how the rest of the crew is doing this morning, dam cold up here,,, but it seems to get these Moose moving. Ha.

Maybe I'll hear their shot if I remain quiet at my end of the 3 mile block. Thunder in the river valley is good,,, sometimes it gets other critters close by to move so we can pick them out.

Yuppers, old dudes with old guns,,, young whipper snappers with all the tech and bling,,, funny thing is that none of us have the upper hand unless we see more game hanging from the poles at camp.

A lot less work at my end since its all about early morning naps,,, afternoon ones just before the late evening ones that follow.

Probilibly don't need a fancy gun since I wasn't really planing on using the it or the old out dated one I have. LOL
Lol, i love your stories, sometimes I got to work hard on the relevance at the time, but love them non the less, thx Don