View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
Just comparing factory to factory, I’ve read the Grendel is loaded to 2650-2750 in 20” and 24” barrels. Reloaders can make cartridges a lot kore versatile. I’m simply showing baseline comparisons so people know what the new stuff can do compared to long time standards and where things fit.
Purhaps we can figure this out our selves since we have the numbers.

So the velocities numbers changed from 2580 to 2750 ft-per seconds for the Grendel using the 123gr bullets compared to the Winchester 308 shooting at 2840 from 2700 ft-per seconds using a 165.

We know that the extended target is 300 meters,,,

X times Y= K over BS with distance of 300 in ? that impacts critter F / Fur.

Now that the rest of us "including SC who agrees that energy "does" exists means that Heat / Food = Yum Yum "if" the trajectory SD and BC both work in unison to deliver the goods with in the W/ Wrapper. Ha.

Once we look at these numbers and letters, its easy to figure out the math related to the science,,, add in the Plato 80/20 rule,,, then reverse it for a safety factor of 20/80 to expel the myth of unknowns.

U divided C = % unknown since the C might be standing 1/4 or 0.25 to the hill of mass with a light cross breeze of fluxuating winds of 3.21 winds from C to U at 52 degrees.

Not that this makes alot of difference since C is well with in U,,, or was that X or Y,,,,, Hummmmm.

Oh well,,, any how,,, let's say we heard Wack,,, some might say the "Pa-Pack" sound,,, we can smell the B/ by S that things are hopefully working out for the mighty H.

Hopefully C excepts the gift of 6.5 or 308,,, not saying that none of can't add in 243 or 408 at our own choosing to end up with a K,,, this was the goal when we left H wasn't it.

No matter how many times we add A to B it normally works out for BS or another BHA BHA is needed in the equation

Of course the majority of us shooters who could really give a R/A just go out to H. That's the simplest math.

Yuppers,,, find a B + C / $ by distance,,, energy to drag + mass of 3 feet to square box,,, energy or calories of grin from ear-to-ear. + energy to H to Bed mass.

It all repeats it's self the next day when U go H over X amount of T,,, that's also a good math equation. LOL.

Don't know since each H gets to add or subtract their own numbers and letters.

Dam it's cold up here in Northern O,,, I guess G + time = YE / HA.

At least I can say I tried my math skills this morning.

Here Moose Moose + Moose. Ha