View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
You only hear or see what you want to see. All I’ve done is post facts on ballistics, take from it what you want, but you’re obviously misleading yourself if you think I ever said the 6.5 is godpel, or even my favorite because I’ve made it quite clear, and stated numerous times that I prefer a .284 bullet. You, salavee, marky, nyksta, and xbolt make it your mission to try and discredit the Creedmoor no matter what is said, constantly taking things out of context to try and manipulate the conversation. I’ve never made claim or posted anything that wasn’t fact, if so show me where and prove it’s not fact. I’ve listen to your “ya buts” over and over, I’ve tried to explain that there is a time and a place for every cartridge, explained that the amount of force needed to kill a big game animal is easily exceeded by the Creedmoor if you stay within the limits. You’re the one taking offense to the notion that a 6.5 Creedmoor is a capable big game cartridge, calling it a needmore, remember that nonsense? Lol!!!

My view has never wavered or altered on the subject, yours has. I stated facts, whether you like them or agree with them is of no consequence. You were proved wrong when Stinky killed a moose with a Grendel. Oh, he took 2 shots to the body and one to the head to put it down? Your partner marky took two shots to put down his moose with a magnum, my buddy took 3 shots with a 300 mag to put down his elk, it all backs up my arguement from day one, if it has enough power to allow the bullet to preform as designed, and you put it where it’s supposed to go, you’ll be successful. That’s all I’ve ever said, but it’s enough to ruffle the feathers of a choice few, you included.

Go back to day one, I explained how a 6.5 Creedmoor is capable of retaining enough speed and energy to allow a bullet to work as designed further out than a 308 and posted the published numbers to prove it and the hurt feelings all started there.

It doesn’t matter if you beleive the bs I’m pushing, it’s fact. If you can prove the facts wrong I’d love to hear about it.
Feathers aren't ruffled at all you seem to be the one that is on the defensive not me. Personally I could careless about discrediting your facts about the 6.5 cm. All the facts prove to me is that it won't do the job any better then anything I've got in my gun safe and actually might be a worse choice then most of what I got in my arsenal.

Maybe I'm taking your posts out of context.