View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Banned

I said this,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
No, they are not hitting equal targets.

Yes the heavier 30cal will win but it’s hitting a lighter target so it’s not a fair comparison. Not that I care, I just thought I’d point that out.
Then you respond with this,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
You kill me there flip flop
You insulted me, then I ask you what you meant, and you never answered. The reason you never answered is because I never flip flopped on the subject. You insulted me with nothing to back it. All I’ve posted about the Creedmoor is it’s ballistics and how they compare to other cartridges ballistics, and backed it up with published data. The threads you figure I started, not started by me, I just participated in them. Three or four of you guys associate statements you assume I either said or agree with, then bash me over them. Salavee accused me of bringing up magnums (just to name 1 thing), Marky figures a 6.5 was my favorite caliber, and you, nyksta and Marky figure I’m flip flopping. I’ll ask again where I flip flopped on the topic, you won’t find it because it never happened.

How do you expect to be treated when you insult a guy for respectfully stating his opinion?