View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
Tork,

Thanks for coming on here and shedding some light to the issue. Looking from the outside in, the solution seems simple, but often that is not the case. It sounds like whats needed is pressure or direction from the ministry/government or a significant change in the way APOS accepts nominations for elected positions. Either way I don't believe Lloyd is doing any Outfitters a favor by being on the executive.
Why do you care so much? Serious question (I'm assuming that you're not an outfitter). Where I'm going with this is that I think electing LM to their BoD looks really good on them, and by that I mean, on the reputation of an organization that is already very, very tarnished. From what I've seen from apos over the last few years, this should come as no surprise to anyone. Almost to be expected. And whatever shred of credibility that organization ever had is very quickly disappearing. Or possibly gone altogether. They've had poachers on their board, even sitting as president, in the past. Wouldn't surprise me to see more in the future. And to be truthful, this just might be the rope that apos needs to eventually hang itself.