View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 08:04 PM

Dec. 19th …. Went out to Sunbreaker Cove, up early to see a Bty sunrise and stayed to see a Bty sunset. You won’t be driving on the lake out here anytime soon unless someone brings out an excavator or dozer the ice-ridge right at the boat launch lake access road is huge. There wasn’t many people out, the fellow next to me caught 1 small White in the mid-afternoon the other group departed early, my guess went home with an empty bucket. Didn’t see all that many fish, perhaps 5-6 inactive Whites in the morning and a few small Walleye going to deeper water, only 1 Pike in deep water. Moved a number of times & fished 3 to 18 fow, hooked 3 Whites, lost one ½ way up in deep water, the other in the hole, came home with a small White, a bit disappointing compared to yesterday, but that’s fishin. All 3 of the Whites hit the Black W/W none of the other fish showed any interest in any of my other W/W’s.

A few pic’s

D.

Morning Sunshine!

Before the Big Wind taken Dec 08th

Today ... need to take a Right Turn to get on to Safe Ice!

The Lake was cracking & groaning Today.

Looked like someone got into a fight, turned out they cut the heads off some Whites and left them on ice & down hole.

Black & P-Mag hooked 3 Whites.

Sunset at approx. 4:20 pm today

Last edited by Zip-in-Z; 12-19-2018 at 08:18 PM.