View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spruce View Post
Start a wolf program thread. You guys constantly whine and derail threads. Don't like it, get involved and try and change it. Wolf program is AB government run...enough said.
So, you're saying that the ATA isn't involved in the Wolf Program......it's government run. But wasn't the ATA tasked with developing the program and administering it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spruce View Post
I am doing that as well, live trapped 3 this week and boarded 4. I only live trap where I can check traps every 24 hours.
The only way to have gotten signed up for the program was to have done it at the rendezvous, or by having some one sign you up there. That's where the biologists from Washington were. It is THEIR program, but is a joint venture with the AB gov. $ comes from the States. Leg work is being done By animal damage control Co.

Spruce
So, you're saying that the ATA had absolutely no knowledge of or involvement in the Fisher relocation program? That's the story that you want to stick with?

Because if the ATA did have knowledge that the Washington State Bios would be at the RV recruiting Trappers you would think that they would have felt a responsibility to inform the membership that they would be there. Maybe they just forgot.