View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
And yet another AO thread where the flow leads to Hunters eating their own.
This is so pathetic.... I am becoming convinced that AO is becoming a detriment to the future of hunting.

B&C is THE organization that has done more for maintaining and advancing the conservation and hunting of WILDLIFE than any other.

The record book has provided invaluable data for wildlife managers to validate and defend hunting.

B&C has extensive position statements regarding game farms, genetic manipulation, canned hunting... and on... all of which are absolute causes for refusing admission to the record book.

As to the future... B&C is aware and shares the OP's concern. A continuing project to collect dna samples from WILDLIFE throughout their ranges is opening the possibility to test for canned animals.

The B&C Book is worth more than just the egos it feeds.
Before pulling out the pitchfork, breathe and think about what you are promoting.
Great post. I think you nailed it. Some so called hunters these days have no clue at all. It’s all instagram and Facebook and such. I wouldn’t read too much into some of these comments on here. I still feel there is a lot of people that hunt that get it.